Probiotic fish food

Colu

I just wanted to no if anyone has seen any improvement in the health of there fish when using probiotic fish food has any one used Dr bassleer bio fish food or other probiotic foods

Screenshot_20210507-151645~2.png

Edited by Colu

• Administrators

The problem with most things in the industry is you could claim boosts immune system and helps fight off infection about anything. A heater, sponge filter, live plants, foods, gravel, background for an aquarium etc. Society in general has accepted pseudo science buzz words. This allows us as a company to use something like Easy as a buzz word. Most consumers of say easy green don't understand how to fertilizes plants to begin with, but our system seems to work and therefore is understood as easy. In theory Easy green boosts an immune system and helps fight off infections by growing plants or algae, which would help those things.

My take away is, what tangible benefits are people seeing while using a product. Often times in my testing I don't see the benefits claimed by a product. Which doesn't mean it isn't there, but I am not able to replicate it. If I can't replicate it, I can't recommend it.

7 hours ago, Cory said:

The problem with most things in the industry is you could claim boosts immune system and helps fight off infection about anything. A heater, sponge filter, live plants, foods, gravel, background for an aquarium etc. Society in general has accepted pseudo science buzz words. This allows us as a company to use something like Easy as a buzz word. Most consumers of say easy green don't understand how to fertilizes plants to begin with, but our system seems to work and therefore is understood as easy. In theory Easy green boosts an immune system and helps fight off infections by growing plants or algae, which would help those things.

My take away is, what tangible benefits are people seeing while using a product. Often times in my testing I don't see the benefits claimed by a product. Which doesn't mean it isn't there, but I am not able to replicate it. If I can't replicate it, I can't recommend it

Thank for the input