Spotted Raphael Catfish is Sick

margiel24

Margiel24,

Man....I am so elated, and it's not even my fish! Seriously, this is some of the best news I have heard, so I can only imagine how good it is for you. To be honest, I wanted to bump up the thread for an update many times,  but decided on patience, all with my fingers crossed for Spot.

I really am so happy for you and Spot. Love and true devotion to an animal is a special relationship, as it can end up giving the caretaker just as much, if not more, than the pet themselves.

Please continue to keep us updated on Spot, even if it is just cute little pictures here and there. I can look at him all day....so I am sure the 30 years flew by! Here's to many more years of that special bond. 💕

Edited by quikv6

On 6/29/2021 at 7:37 PM, quikv6 said:

Margiel24,

Man....I am so elated, and it's not even my fish! Seriously, this is some of the best news I have heard, so I can only imagine how good it is for you. To be honest, I wanted to bump up the thread for an update many times,  but decided on patience, all with my fingers crossed for Spot.

I really am so happy for you and Spot. Love and true devotion to an animal is a special relationship, as it can end up giving the caretaker just as much, if not more, than the pet themselves.

Please continue to keep us updated on Spot, even if it is just cute little pictures here and there. I can look at him all day....so I am sure the 30 years flew by! Here's to many more years of that special bond. 💕

Thank you so much!! I do apologize again that I didn’t post an update sooner. I kept thinking about it every day - like Man - I need to let them know how Spot is doing - but I’m the caretaker for my mom who has Alzheimer’s who lives with me - so yeah, things can get busy. 

The years have flown by! I can’t believe it’s been 30 years. Sure doesn’t seem that long! I do love Spot so much!! I don’t know what I would do without him. I do believe that you have to have faith in things & I had faith that he would make it. I wasn’t going to let his story end like that. And I told him that too. Yes, of course I talk to him. ☺️ I’m sure he can’t hear me but I do believe he knows how much I care about him.

i will definitely post pics of him. If I can ever figure out how to post a video, I can send videos of him catching his food!! Thanks again for ur positive words. It’s nice to know that there are still good, kind people in the world. 🥰❤️💜

• Love 1