ACO and Your Local Store

My LFS may not be as awesome as the coop, but I'm still happy I can buy the Coop's stuff online easily, as well as that I can get credit at my LFS, which is only 20 minutes away. Still, yes I'm a bit jealous!

Edited by ererer
  • Like 2

I watch every video they put up and I just am like “dang I wish I lived near them. I would shop there all the time.” They are so cool! My favorite brand out of any brand in the world. I think it’s all in the serving and educational heart they have. They truly want to make the hobby better. Meanwhile my LFS had Celebes rainbows for $24 per fish. Haha. I see Cory’s videos and he talks about how certain fish are expensive and I then look at the prices of the nearest store and it’s easily double what they are asking. Haha. 

Tell me about it! I’m fairly close to Aquarium Coop but as traffic returns to normal it becomes impractical to drive through Seattle to get there. (Plus a ferry ride for me)
Today I went to an old school LFS instead and boy what a difference. Aquarium Coop is clean,  the staff are knowledgeable and are customer oriented. Murphy is the cherry on top! 

• Like 1