Introduction and shrimp question

Hey everybody! I just joined the forum so I figured I'd share my tanks.  The first is a 20 long I set up a 3 years ago. It currently has a betta, 9 neon tetras, and 2 Cory's with 2 more in quarantine. The 55 I set up about a year and a half ago, and redid to scape a few months ago. It has the male dwarf gourami that was originally in the 20, a black phantom, and 2 praecox rainbows (I lost the rest of those two schools to a bacterial infection I got from not quarantining Cory cats), 5 forktail rainbows with 5 more in quarantine and 6 Cory cats. Do you think those java ferns in the 20 would be enough cover to add some cherry shrimp?

20210408_092257.jpg

20210408_092244.jpg

20210408_092141.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, AquaDragon said:

Hey everybody! I just joined the forum so I figured I'd share my tanks.  The first is a 20 long I set up a 3 years ago. It currently has a betta, 9 neon tetras, and 2 Cory's with 2 more in quarantine. The 55 I set up about a year and a half ago, and redid to scape a few months ago. It has the male dwarf gourami that was originally in the 20, a black phantom, and 2 praecox rainbows (I lost the rest of those two schools to a bacterial infection I got from not quarantining Cory cats), 5 forktail rainbows with 5 more in quarantine and 6 Cory cats. Do you think those java ferns in the 20 would be enough cover to add some cherry shrimp?

20210408_092257.jpg

20210408_092244.jpg

20210408_092141.jpg

Wow those are some amazing looking aquariums! Yes I think the Java ferns would be enough, but if you wanted more plants just in case, @Catfish_Lover_Jane made some good suggestions.