What Is Going On With This Molly?

This old man has been in my tank for a few years now, but he isn’t looking too good recently. What do you think it is? 

I recently did a dose of Maracyn in this tank because I had several Mollies staying in the substrate  I moved those to a QT tank and treated them with Maracyn before treating them with Paracleanse because all but two became very thin. I have lost two of the six that I had moved and still have four. Three appear to be on the mend, but one of them is still on the bottom and sunken in  I’m going to run another dose of Paracleanse in the QT this week.

Don’t mind the cloudy water, I literally just dropped frozen baby brine in  haha  

4A8F3D54-5736-4614-8C9D-E5102985DDED.jpeg

853FAAA0-066B-4291-8D1A-9CAA0DEF40D8.jpeg

FB654937-64AC-4167-83B6-DB4673E07294.jpeg

I didn’t want to move him to the QT because he still likes to chase the females and there are four sick females in QT. So I put him in a breeder box in the tank. While grabbing him from the large tank I found another thin Molly hiding near the surface in the back. I grabbed this guy too. Looks rough. His gills are flared and red. 

Looks like a round of Paracleanse for the large tank.

Any other suggestions? 

3FB85479-EE0A-43EE-B96F-B360F7C47CC4.jpeg

Researching Lavamisole on this forum led me to Select Aquatics and their Kit. The description of Livebearer disease is exactly what I have been experiencing. Thank you @Colufor pointing me in that direction. Everyone sick is currently salted in QT and hopefully they can hold on until I get the med. 

Once it gets here I am going to move everyone to the big tank and treat the whole tank. Oh gosh, I haven’t even done research on shrimp or snails. Will this med hurt them?

From what I have read levamisole is shrimp and snail safe my friend used it in a tank with snails and they were fine  it could be livebear disease not 100% sure on that I treat with the levamisole the cover all bases just in case its anchor worms it could take 2-3 courses of treatment 2weeks a part

• Thanks 1

I received confirmation of the Lavamisole’s shipping, but it looks like it will be the first of next week before I receive it. Until then I have those worst off in a 1 tbs per 2 gallons salt concentration. Half of them continue to look bad, would you consider level 3 salt (1 tbs per 1 gallon) until I receive the med?

After I beat this I’m going to a 50% water change for a while. Sheesh. 

Meds came yesterday (Bless you Greg Sage). I did a large water change, added all of the fish, and dosed the med. I’m hoping the Levamisole takes care of whatever is plaguing my fish. The one male is clear of most of the bumps, but he is getting very thin. I hope it is not too late for him. He seems to be all over the tank again. Our oldest female is also thinning. She has trouble staying off the substrate. I hope the swim bladder issues are connected to whatever has made them sick. 

I plan on doing the 25% water change this evening and then another dose of Levamisole before they stew in the meds for a week.