An idea for the Co-Op website.

Ender97

Please take this as a friendly idea as I truly enjoy your site. I just put in a plant order and was applying some gift cards I was given. Due to the number of plants and varieties the list was so long that I could not see the link to add my gift cards with out zooming out to 35% view. I am not sure what the workaround would be other then adapting the code to be sure you can scroll down all the way on the page.

• Administrators

Great, thank you so much. I was able to recreate the problem and I'll have it fixed asap. Likely it'll take till Monday for the fix to be deployed by my developers.

• 7 months later...

I am bringing this thread back up because I noticed something today that someone might want to look into. While I was placing an order today I got several additional items suggested to me. That's normal, so no complaints there. The trouble was that every item was something I had bin looking at and is at the moment out of stock. Suggestive selling only can work when you are trying to sell things that the person can order. No idea how you have that set up, but someone might want to look into it. Thanks