How can I keep my fish alive?

Clovis

I have a fluval 15 very heavily planted. I added 4 pea puffers and 5 ammano shrimp three weeks ago. My mom is now sick in the hospital and I am going to have to leave the tank unattended for a couple weeks. 

Anything I can do to help the fish and shrimp live? I assume I can’t get an auto feeder for blood worms? 

4 hours ago, Clovis said:

I have a fluval 15 very heavily planted. I added 4 pea puffers and 5 ammano shrimp three weeks ago. My mom is now sick in the hospital and I am going to have to leave the tank unattended for a couple weeks. 

Anything I can do to help the fish and shrimp live? I assume I can’t get an auto feeder for blood worms? 

Can you get ahold of a bunch of small snails to put in there that they could eat over time?

Do you think it'll be closer to two weeks or two months away?

If it's only a few weeks, and you have a trusted friend or neighbor, you could probably leave them detailed feeding instructions to get through. I wouldn't ask non-fishkeepers to do any water changes, but a lightly  stocked 15 gallon can go a while without strictly needing a water change. For the shrimp, you could try some banquet blocks in order to get minerals into their diet.

Longer than a couple of weeks and I might make inquiries within some local fishkeeping groups to see if anyone would foster the animals/tank for you. It's certainly not ideal, but I can't think of a ton of better alternatives.