My fish is in trouble. 😤

Jenalee23

Thanks to my guy, Jack, I got to do a rescape of my 75 gallon after work tonight. Apparently he didn’t like where I put my sword plant and dug it up for me. It hasn’t even been planted a week. 😑 

Here is the guilty party and the redesign. Hopefully the new layout and pre-dug valley I left for him will settle him down. 

What have your fish kids done to get in trouble? Double points for pics! 

E001BFC0-E75A-46D8-8C08-ED0635B50A91.jpeg

A84DEE70-47DC-42E2-9A2E-61CA836DB4E4.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

He looks like he is pouting lol

I had a Betta that liked to swim/jump up into the HOB filter on his tank and chill. I would panic every time thinking he managed to jump out...then I would lift the filter lid and he would wiggle back down into the aquarium. I swear he did it on purpose to stress me out.

• Haha 2

My goldfish are in a 700 gallon pond. I only have 5 feeder goldfish that are now 6 inches, because they will kill anything that comes into the pond. They even killed the 7th runt goldfish (that was with them for years) the minute it became weak. I tried to add a massive old comet but they beat it up, and it sadly passed away. I am sort of mad at them because I think it would be cool to have more fish.

On 9/19/2020 at 4:33 PM, FriendlyLoach said:

My goldfish are in a 700 gallon pond. I only have 5 feeder goldfish that are now 6 inches, because they will kill anything that comes into the pond. They even killed the 7th runt goldfish (that was with them for years) the minute it became weak. I tried to add a massive old comet but they beat it up, and it sadly passed away. I am sort of mad at them because I think it would be cool to have more fish.

Bad fishies! Don't they know you are just trying to give them new friends?! lol.

That's a relief! When I saw your title "Fish in Trouble", I thought something bad has happened and that your fish is hurt / sick. What kind of cichlid is he? Very pretty! For me, I used to have fiddler crabs and the female jumped out of my tank, climbed across the room, went down the hallway, and was found behind the living room couch. Let's just say, I don't keep any more crabs!