Membership

HisMineandOurs

• Administrators

Not that I am aware of. Using a fake name, prepaid credit card, and opting out of all of googles tracking services would be the best way I can think of to limit the tracking on youtube.

I'm going to be honest here and say I thought it was CRAZY that people were paying for a "membership" to a youtube channel. Then I got thinking about ALL the things I've learned from Cory's channel, and thought about how if I went to school, I'd have to pay WAY more to be taught these things. I've also learned how to save time and money in this expensive hobby, proper plant care, proper fish care. Not to mention the entertainment value. So, I joined as a member as my way of saying thank you for all the things Cory and the gang has taught me. Thank you Cory, Aquarium Co-Op gang, etc.... for all you do, and know you guys are truly appreciated for all your hard work.

• Like 2

100 percent agree! It is well (past well worth) the money. It's just the sharing of information to other companies that has me concerned. I'm going to try to figure out a way, following some of the previous advise. Maybe it's just that I am a stereotypical senior citizen, computer/internet/all my information out there, concerns me, some times that is good. Sometimes it makes me miss out on things. Thanks for the encouragement.