I am so happy, I got some dojo loaches!

FriendlyLoach

Hey everyone,

Something really cool just happened! I went on offerup and randomly searched dojo loach. I sort of have a ritual of doing that and usually nothing comes up. But today there was a 20 gallon planted tank with some fish, including two dojo loaches!!! Plus since my family doesn't really like my fish keeping hobby and have to drive me to get stuff because I don´t have a car I was very excited when they said they could pick them up this afternoon when they are in the area. It is just crazy to think this morning I had no idea I would have 2 new awesome fish by night time! I love when stuff like this lines up perfectly! 

Have a nice rest of your day everyone!!!

• Like 7

Im super happy for you. I love my dojo loaches so much. Hands down they are the coolest, funnest fish i have ever owned. Always active, they can be trained to do simple tricks, and yes they do in fact predict storms (hence the other name weather loach). I will warn you, they are little piggies tho. You cant stop them from eating. They eat at the top of the tank when you feed everyone, and they are living breathing gravel vacs, constantly digging and sifting your substrate. You are gonna have a lot of fun with those guys and/or gals. I hope you post pictures im eager to see your new pets. 

• Like 1

Speaking of dojo loaches I found a funny video about them that I already posted, but thought I would put it up again. It is just too funny, and it gets me everytime. You sort of have to have kept these fish before to get the joke however, because these fish are the kindest, calmest, and cutest fish ever.  

• Haha 4