Shrimp Cory Betta

Duke

Hey all hope all is well..

I’m running a 10 gallon tank with a sponge filter temp is around 76-78 have 3-4 live plants with 1 male Betta and 7-10 cherry shrimp they have been together close to 3 months and getting along great looking to add 1-3 panda Cory’s 

What do you guys suggest for adding a few tank mates?

I'm pretty sure that everything should be fine. I have a very similar combination as well and it plays out really well. I don't think that the corys would be a threat to the shrimp. If the betta has gotten along with the shrimp, you should have no problem with adding 3 corys. Try to get some more plants or cover too, I'm sure that the shrimp would appreciate a little more cover. It's not necessary but it would most likely be appreciated by all the fish and shrimp in the tank. 

• Like 1

Not so sure about the Cory cats?   Maybe pygmaeus or Pygmy cory.   I am thinking larger Corydoras (would purchase 6-8) might be to active in a ten gallon and drive the shrimp to some stress?  Whatever you decide i would target feed bottom dwelling animals.  Sometimes as hobbyist people think the clean up crew gets plenty to eat.  This only happens if we are over feeding.   Easier to target feed and control water parameters and algae.  
Good Luck