Need help identifying Guppy parasite?

brentphoto02

So I have been dealing with this now for a few weeks.  My guppies keep getting these lumps on their mouths, sides and near the tail.  They look like round sacs that protrude from the fish but they are also in the fish near the tail.  What am I dealing with?  I have been treating them in my hospital tank for about 8 days now with Paraclense and Maracyn but nothing seems to be working.  I haven't lost any due to this but really want to know what I'm dealing with so I can get them better.

fish.jpg

I actually have a guppy that has similar lumps, not quite as bad though. she usually gets them on her tail, but its been a year since its started and she is still living and it doesnt seem to bother her too much, but like I said Her case isnt as bad as some of those on the picture. Hope they feel better!

If it's viral should I keep the fish out of a community tank?  Will it spread to others?  Lymphocystis in other photos I saw look like larger growths than these do.  They look a lot like a pimple on the mouths of most of them.  The only ones that don't are actually embedded in the fish near the tail and look like a large egg inside the fish.