Please help! Pleco emergency!

Cullman1

I’m not sure what happened to my rubber lip pleco but she has a bunch of bad external wounds. She is really  skinny and her belly is sunken she was actually getting used to my tank and coming out and eating with everyone then I didn’t see her really after that but I didn’t really think much of it then last night I looked at her and it looked like she was skinny with a sunken belly so I put in some green beans cause she always loves those and she’s not usually outcompeted by the other fish when it comes to green beans. I don’t think she was attacked but the other fish in the tank are: 8 bronze corys, 9 cherry barbs, 1 peaceful lazy male betta, 2 mystery snails, 2 nerite snails and some pest snails. It is a planted 29 gallon.  I’m gonna put her in my quarantine tank with a cycled sponge filter, a green been and salt Maybe 2 tbsp per gallon?? Parameters are: temp 78.5, ph 7.5, ammonia 0, nitrite 0, and nitrate maybe 30-40. Sry if this is rly long pls tell me what I should do to save her I do have the med trio and she isn’t realy moving at all even when I was catching her to put in the breeder box.

7435093A-014D-41DF-89D0-2EA2AC148103.jpeg

Edited by Cullman1
Added pic from phone, only allowed from url before.

I think you're doing right by isolating the pleco in a QT tank. I lost a pleco a while back because it wedged itself in a sponge filter tube and got itself in really bad shape. Maybe ensure the QT tank sponge doenst have an enticing tube to escape into and provide an alternative retreat of some sort to lower it's stress. 

Hopefully it will start eating on its own soon. I personally don't medicate unless I have a good idea what it is I'm trying to relieve. I think 1 to 2 tablespoons per gallon is what I would try to prevent infection.  If infected already, maracyn can help with that. 

Good luck