Swim bladder disease in dwarf gourami?

Nicclem

My dwarf gourami has been acting strange for the past two days and today he has stopped reacting to me outside his tank. All he does is float now, even lets the (not too strong) filter output push him around.

He has a very slight spine curve when he moves but not as severe as some pictures I've seen. His fins look fine but he looks a little paler than usual. Stomach is definitely bloated and he is just floating around. He is not upside down although sometimes I see him lean sideways. 

It is just him in a 10g cycled tank with some mystery snails and shrimp. Ammonia 0, Nitrite 0, Nitrate 10. All other parameters good and what he is always used to, so no changes. 

In the time I was typing this I watched him sink down to the bottom but quickly fight is way to the top again to float. I have done some research and tried to feed him a boiled frozen pea a few times, but he did not eat it even if I held it right in front of him. I have not fed him for two days at this point. I love this fish, can anyone help!? 

• Sad 1

I am going to guess this is Dwarf gourami disease. If you got it from a store that gets their fish, I think from breeders in Asia, there is a good chance that is the case. There is no cure for Dwarf gourami disease, I am so sorry. It may not be that though, do you have a picture? I hope you fish gets better. 

Apparently I asked for help too late, he has sadly passed in the 30 minutes since my post! Looking up dwarf gourami disease, I think he had that and got very unlucky with it. He didn't look like the severe cases but sudden death is possible so I'm guessing that's what happened. He definitely lost his color (his belly was grey looking instead of blue) and appetite. Loss of balance was probably what I saw when he struggled to stay upright. I already disposed of him because I had to leave the house so no pics, sorry. This is so upsetting! It really happened in the span of two days.

Will my shrimp and snails be affected? Do I need to kill my cycle and recycle to get rid of the disease?