green neon tetra pale

Knew tooth is

One of my green neon tetras is pale and possibly slightly bloated (see fish in center of photo). The tetra has had this appearance for nearly a week, and its condition hasn't changed. It has been swimming fine and eating OK. One difference is that the tetra appears to be territorial or at least aggressive towards other neons when they come around, although the tetra does swim with the other neons. I hadn't previously noticed the aggressive behavior with any of the tetras. The tetra has been in the tank for about 4 months. All of the other tetras appear normal as do other fish in the tank. The water parameters are nitrate 10-20, nitrite 0, ammonia 0, pH 7.8, GH 143 ppm, KH 89.5 ppm. Does this tetra have the dreaded "neon tetra" disease? I've looked on the web for a comparable photo but haven't been able to conclude. Thanks. 

20210129_082110 (2).jpg

It could be neon tetra disease looking at the picture I would Quarantine the sick fish and treat with aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 2 gallons and maracyn it could bacterial infection and monitor if it is neon tetra disease there are no  treatments available