Wasting Disease

Mr_Manifesto

I bought 9 rummy nose tetras from the local big box store and placed them in quarantine and medicated with the Trio.  These guys came in rough.  Skinny, sickly, and just weak.  4 of them died before the next morning, which honestly didn't surprise me that much and they started showing signs of ich.  The remaining 5 were doing better with the meds, the IchX did the job and everyone was looking physically better.  Immediately when I brought them in I noticed that none of them would eat flake/dried foods, so I switched to frozen foods.   This leads me to believe the might've been wild caught.  Everyone started eating the frozen foods, or so I thought.  after a week or so, I noticed one fish slowly wasting away, getting real skinny,  when fed, he will suck the food in his mouth, roll it around and spit it out. He darts around mouthing and spitting out seemingly everything, everyone else just eats it.  I figured I'd treat with some PraziPro, let that run for another 5 days.  Still wasting away.  I'm treating with a dog deworming now (fenbendazole) at ~100mg/ten gallons.  Its been 2 days, and no real change.   

Anyone have experience with this and treated successfully? I'm kinda figuring this guy is a goner but trying to give him a chance.