Seapora Aquariums

MickS77

Curious if anyone has heard of this brand or has one of their tanks? I'm considering a 40 gallon breeder from Seapora for my next display tank. My LFS has started carrying Seapora due to the availability of other brands. I was pretty impressed with the quality of them, really consistent black silicone and heavier thicker glass than usual. Interestingly it seems even their 40B size comes with a center brace. 

images.png

Seapora_40B_1200x1200.jpg

If you go for it, let us know your results.  I've been puzzling over whether or not the Aqueon tank we bought for my son was a good buy since the reviews were terrible, but there don't seem to be a lot of easy to purchase options.   Interestingly, my 40 gallon (no idea what brand) is a standard 36x12, not a breeder, and it also has a center brace.

• Like 1

I think they may be the same as Deep Blue and Aquarium Masters. I have eight of them from 1.25 gallons to 7.5 gallons, and I love them. Mine were sold as Deep Blue, but the plastic on the rimmed ones says Aquarium Masters.

I am pretty sure I saw some of them in an Aquarium Co-Op warehouse tour.

Edit: I found it. It is a Member's Only video, FYI. This should take you right to the right time.

Edited by Streetwise
Video
  • Thanks 1