Angry molly / plant rubber

Marshall

Water parameters are good , tanks at 79f and I do a 30% water change once or twice a week , been battling what looks like a fungus on some other fish but it's been getting better , and then this guy ... Oh this guy recently started flaring alot and pushing my other molly into the corner , I moved the other guy to another tank and about a day later this one is now rubbing it's underside just beneath it's gills on a plant and then nipping at the plants , also no fake plants and first time seeing this behavior , any thoughts ? The molly that did get moved stopped eating a few days ago and is on its last leg , I don't want to bring it back into the community tank because the big guy bully's him , no signs of illness or eradic behavior. 

imagejpeg_0.jpg

2 minutes ago, Marshall said:

I have been looking into salt , I put in a table spoon at the last water change which was yesterday , it is a 10 gal tank , I wanted to ease into it . We will wait and see what happens I guess 

Thanks

1 tablespoons isn't enough. Try three tablespoons.

• Thanks 1

Update :  mollie is much more calm and not rubbing on the plants , other fish look much better  however , the molly seems to have developed an issue with it's lip , looked like fungus at one point but today it's gone and now looks like there's a cavity developing , I will try to get a picture