Great day to be a fish keeper

Hi, fish people. I'm new to this forum and cant wait to talk to all of these fish keepers. Unfortunitly I dont have any picture's of my tanks. All little about me is I'm 12 years old and have 5 tanks spread everywhere in me and my brothers basement. Good luck to all of you and your tanks.

Feel free to comment and I will hapilly respond. 

• Like 1

Welcome @The nano tank man! We're happy to have you here on the forum. No problem about not having pictures. You can practice your "descriptive writing" skills for us and we can picture it on our heads. The better your use of verbal descriptors, the better we can imagine exactly what your tanks look like! 🙂 (My husband and I have been involved in education for 30+ years...I can't help but encourage you to make this a learning experience. Hopefully that doesn't suck the joy out of it for you! 😂)

12 hours ago, The nano tank man said:

Hi, fish people. I'm new to this forum and cant wait to talk to all of these fish keepers. Unfortunitly I dont have any picture's of my tanks. All little about me is I'm 12 years old and have 5 tanks spread everywhere in me and my brothers basement. Good luck to all of you and your tanks.

Feel free to comment and I will hapilly respond. 

glad to see some more younger fishkeepers 🙂

what size tanks do you have?                                                                                                                                                                       i'm keeping a 75 reef in the making, 10g danio tank, 10g planted, and 3g plant holding tank