Tank Prepping

Alesha

Anybody else swapping fish water, sponge filters, plants & substrate to new-ish, empty tanks today?

Those Black Friday re-stocked favorites were just too good to pass up! Fish we've been looking for, for several weeks, were finally available.

Sparkling gouramis, cherry barbs & honey gouramis headed to Florida from Aqua Huna!

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Lynze said:

Congrats on the new fish! I'm still patiently waiting for some Forktail Rainbow restocks so I can imagine how excited you are that your wait is over! 🙂

Thanks, @Lynze ! I had to look them up. They are SO pretty!

And not to be an enabler, but...

AQUAHUNA.COM

Scientific Name: Pseudomugil furcatus Average Size: 3/4 inch From our tank to your tank! We have mastered the art of keeping and shipping aquatic life! We are the largest tropical fish importer and wholesaler in the Northwest. ...

😊😊😊

Edited by Alesha

@Alesha I'm totally here for the enabling behavior 😄 They are very pretty little fish. I added the "email me when they are in stock" notification, but still keep checking. I also keep trying to convince myself to just wait until it warms up and try again then, but if I get that notification it probably won't matter how many times I told myself to just wait, I'll order them. 

• Haha 1