One of my pandas just died, trying to figure out why.

Whitecloud09

So this morning I went into my fish tanks room, and saw that one of my pandas was turn over dead. Clamped fin. And kinda tight looking, prob bcs it is dead. I usually do 25% or 50% wc every week. Feed them sinking carnivore pellets, and vibra bites, along with occasional micro pellets. They are from aqua Huna. I have frozen bloodworm cubes, should I add that on their diet? Water parameters. Any help is GREATLY appreciated 😓.

ammonia. 0

nitrite 0. 7.5 ph. 
softer water.

idk why this happened. I had 6 but now five. I think it was a female. The color of it was more tannish than all the others. Weird. Idk why this happened. In cycled 20 long with lots of live plants and weekly WCs. Any thoughts? I am confused, any suggestions on what might’ve token place? I can answer more Qs if needed. 
@Colu
TIA 

could just be acclimating to tank. They might just be kinda stressed rn. @Tony s says, I think so maybe too, but just checking. Thanks 

😔

bottom pic is the one that passed.

B4375588-D195-4A8D-AE04-2EE606B55237.jpeg

0C25231B-83B1-4424-A5F5-FB0FDC212862.jpeg

Edited by Whitecloud09
Added lots more info..,
  • Sad 2

On 8/16/2024 at 4:03 PM, JS Fish said:

I'm sorry for your loss. It seems it could be a mixture of stress and maybe an undetected illness. I would keep a close eye on the other fish and see if they show any signs of illness.

Thanks a lot @JS Fish. It is sad, but I think it might be just that too, stress mainly prob. Thanks again ☹️

post mortem changes can happen really quickly in warm water going off a picture won't really help unless you found the fish just after it died if you haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary and you haven't had them long it could just be a weaker fish that didn't acclimate well coupled with stress succumb  it difficult to say without any symptoms what has killed it @Whitecloud09

• Like 2

On 8/16/2024 at 7:20 PM, Colu said:

post mortem changes can happen really quickly in warm water going off a picture won't really help unless you found the fish just after it died if you haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary and you haven't had them long it could just be a weaker fish that didn't acclimate well coupled with stress succumb  it difficult to say without any symptoms what has killed it @Whitecloud09

No haven’t. Temp is 75. Thank you @Colu