Crazy Story from my LFS!

Hi there! Me and my dad are committed to a certain LFS that he worked at for a few years, and he once told me this story that his friend allegdley experienced: 

Apparently, a young family was taking their little boy to get a clownfish, a crab, and some other fish as well as the supplies to set up a reef tank. So the guy catches up the fish and a crab, and then he begins to ask some questions about the setup. It was pretty clear that they did not do any prior research, and the parents began to argue with one of the employees about how to set it up. While this was going on, they both look over to see that the little boy had grabbed and eaten the crab whole from the catch container!

And that apparently settled things, I don't know what happened after that. How true this is, I don't know. What do you think? I think it's possible...

• Haha 3

😨   wHAT

I don't know how true this is either, but if it is a lie, your father should write a book or two! If he is lying he has a great imagination 😅 hopefully this isn't true, the poor crab!!! And the poor KID!!! I don't think it is safe to eat a who-knows-what species of crab from a pet store, kid probably got so sick!

Actually I find that hard to believe. We helped raise around 30 kids. I can’t think of one that would have done something like that. But, makes for a good story 

Yeah, not entirely sure but makes a great story regardless.

On 5/26/2024 at 11:41 AM, clownbaby said:

😨   wHAT

I don't know how true this is either, but if it is a lie, your father should write a book or two! If he is lying he has a great imagination 😅 hopefully this isn't true, the poor crab!!! And the poor KID!!! I don't think it is safe to eat a who-knows-what species of crab from a pet store, kid probably got so sick!

I think in was an Emerald Crab...