Working from home

Thats awesome that they do those checks. I worked from home for 2 years and while the freedom was great, it was isolating. I often felt out of touch with the company and found myself doing the bare minimum. I have since found a job that works in an office and its much better for my motivation and mental health.  Props to those that have the self motivation to work from home successfully.

• Like 2

On 5/22/2024 at 11:56 AM, AllFishNoBrakes said:

Agreed that it’s dope the company checks in. I don’t work from home, but instead I get worked to the bone with little to no thanks. 

I’d almost prefer to be isolated at this point lol. 

Thank you for doing your job (even though idk wut you do) Keep going!

also beautiful tanks Mr. Grumby im jealous

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2024 at 1:11 PM, Mr Gumby said:

My company is good for flexibility, I do a couple of days at home and three days in the office.

That would be a dream for me.. someday as I am in my last years as a teen and will get a job soon….Like @CoryWithAKatana said, your tanks are awesome, so jealous! Very cool tanks there! @Mr Gumby

Edited by Whitecloud09
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My HR people could not have cared less, but my boss told me that if there was a variation in my routine, or I failed to check in , he would send someone to check on me.  I took it as a complement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I love working from home, I got to take 2 huge monitors from work to set up at home and its awesome...right now I work 4 days from home and 1 day in the office, with additional days if needed

Currently I have a 65G tank in the office, but I want to get to the point where I have two more tanks in there - a 75 or 90 and a 125 or 180 with probably SA cichlids

I have so many meetings, they don't need to check in on me 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1