Aquarium coop lights on a 75

Hello! Thank you so much for reading and any help in advance. I am planning on getting a 75 gallon aquarium and am planning on buying lights from the coop. My question is 1 or 2 lights? I want to put as many plants as I can in here and would like a fairly lit tank. I watched a video where Cory put 2 on his 40 breeders and I liked that look. Am I being crazy? It’s ok to say yes 🤭

Not crazy! All depends on your budget. 

Personally, even though I can afford 2 lights, I would probably buy one and play around with it. Then, if I decided I needed the second one I would pick it up. That’s just me, though. I’m frugal even though I don’t have to be 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2024 at 11:50 AM, Ladette said:

Hello! Thank you so much for reading and any help in advance. I am planning on getting a 75 gallon aquarium and am planning on buying lights from the coop. My question is 1 or 2 lights? I want to put as many plants as I can in here and would like a fairly lit tank. I watched a video where Cory put 2 on his 40 breeders and I liked that look. Am I being crazy? It’s ok to say yes 🤭

More light is normally better for plants, just balance the amount of plants for the light