Honey Gourami and Amano Shrimp??

Hello, I have 2- 10 gallon tanks and wanted to know if people have had any experience putting Amano Shrimp with Honey Gourami’s??  In the first tank I have Kuhli Loaches and Chili Rasboras with an Amano Shrimp.  The second tank has a Honey Gourami, Celestial Pearl Danios and Panda Corydoras.  In the second tank I’ve tried Amano Shrimp multiple times and they all have died within days whereas in the first tank the Amano Shrimp seems to be doing well and has already successfully molted.  The parameters for both tanks are identical- 0 ammonia and nitrites, 30-40 nitrates, 2 degrees kh and 8-9 degrees gh, 7.2 ph, and both planted.  Could the Honey Gourami or CPD’s be picking at the Amano Shrimp just enough to kill it or is there something else going on??  The Amano Shrimp were small around 1/2” when I got them and were either from my LFS or Aqua Huna.  All the times I’ve tried I end up finding the Amano dead within days with no signs of it being eaten, they’re just all white.

Edited by TMartins

I have kept amanos and honey gourami together with no problem. I don't know about cpd z. My first thought is to use a different supplier. Amanos are tough as nails, ime.

• Thanks 1