blackout_titan

• pH 7.2
  • Nitrates 25ppm
  • Hardness 11
  • Nitrite 0
  • Ammonia 0
  • KH/Buffer 120ppm
  • Water Temperature 76f

hello i had noticed a small spot on one of my cardinal tetras it was a small spot on its lips a few days ago. i originally thought maybe it hurt itself. now it has grown significantly. i may be wrong but now im thinking some sort of parasite. im fairly new to fishkeeping so im not 100% how to help it. any advice is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.my stocking currently is 10 cardinal tetra and multiple species of Corydoras that add up to about 17 corydora, they are all in a 60 gal fully planted tank with a fluval 307 and large sponge filter 

sick cardinal.jpg

Could be a snout chondroma that's caused by neon tetras disease  it can Also infect angelfish danio rasbora barbs guppies goldfish and other species of tetras  and there no treatment available it could also be caused by a bacterial infection if you can get a side on picture that would be helpful1000000032.png.9b82932a59212ae4a5b6db364aa9e8b8.png

Looking at the pictures it could be Dermosporidia if it is it will rupture and release thousands of fungal spores infecting your other fish and there's no treatment available so I would remove this fish and quarantine to be on the safe side @blackout_titan