5 Gallon Planted Tank Ideas

Hello everyone! 
I am in the process of setting up a five gallon desk aquarium. I have been blown away by all the creative and unique aquascapes you all have put together. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share some pics of their set ups for a completely unimaginative person lol as you can tell by my very basic scape. Thank you in advance I’ve been really enjoying all the post and helpful people!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Ladette

Ok……..it is not great sadly but….

88FEEF7E-96F7-400F-A54A-519077D2CBF8.jpeg

There is not really anything to it but there. Pls ignore the fake ones as they are gap filers because I am waiting on new plants from AC.

Edited by Whitecloud09
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I think it’s amazing! I love the airplane decor. My husband is an airplane nut so I really like that touch! I ordered some micro sword to place in the front like you have it never tried it and am nervous lol thank you for sharing! I really appreciate it!

• Love 1

On 3/13/2024 at 4:13 PM, Ladette said:

I think it’s amazing! I love the airplane decor. My husband is an airplane nut so I really like that touch! I ordered some micro sword to place in the front like you have it never tried it and am nervous lol thank you for sharing! I really appreciate it!

Thanks @Ladette, I like airplanes too, about the micro sword, it should be fine even in normal gravel if u have that and no root tabs, but if it struggles a little bit then add some easy root tabs @Ladette, it is a great plant!!!!

On 3/13/2024 at 8:47 PM, Ladette said:

@JS Fishmaybe one day! I have a 2 year old who I’m afraid would have a field day with the co2 tank 😂

Co2 is an option for most plants uselly, like anubias and Java ferns, carpeting plants mostly just like some good substrate and fertilizer, I like those ideas from @JS Fish, hope everything goes super well! @Ladette, happy fishkeeping 😀