How much food and why is my pleco agresive.

i have a 14-15 Gallon aquarium and 8 corydoras how much food do i need to feed them? also why is my bristle nose pleco agresive during feeding time i feed the bristle nose pleco algae waifers and Zucchini once a waak but still he is agresive. i also have 2 pleco caves when i have one bristle nose pleco and the bristle nose pleco still does not want to use move in them.

Edited by Mr.catfish
Fixing a pleco to bristle nose pleco

Im reading this as you mean you feed the wafers daily and zucchini 1x a week. 
a 14-15 gallon is not a lot of floor space for a bristlenose and corydora. 
Try feeding a variety of veggies at least 3x a week and a variety of wafers.  

My bristlenose only use caves when breeding.

a photo of your tank would be helpful. Using bigger pieces of wood with overhangs that your pleco can attach underneath the overhangs and rest will help. Give him places to get up off the floor and away from the boisterous activity of the corydora and feel like he is hiding safely 

• Like 2

all bristlenose will get in and shove a bit when its feeding time, but feeding just once a week really isnt enough. im sure the bn and your cory gets what the other fish miss, but they likely could use a bit more food.

Sometimes feeding bottom dwellers can be a bit of an art. You want to feed daily, but don’t want food rotting on the bottom. I usually give one wafer to each tank that has corys daily. Your other fish could clean up after the corys. Mine do. Most regular people think there’s enough food from what falls down after your other fish. Unfortunately, that’s usually not the case 

Hi lefty o sorry for the confution i feed my corydoras tabelets desinged for them every day. what i ment is that i feed my bristle nose, algea waifers every day and once a week a Zucchini.

• Like 1