Lowlight no-snail plants?

I vacuumed up as much debris from the dead plants as I could. And I caved in an got an anubias.   And a betta. 

I tried gluing the plant to the rock but it didn't hold. So I stuck it between two rocks and stuffed the gap with moss balls. 

Maybe the microswords will survive. I really wanted root feeders for some reason. PXL_20240511_160718383.jpg.1bef8613c3aa20f6762dbc23bcf0a9bf.jpg

• Love 1

Pushing the Anubias between the two rocks will work perfect. That’s what I do with mine. 
If you haven’t tried using liquid fertilizer you don’t know what you’re missing out on!!😂

And root tabs which I’m not sure if you’re using. I believe micro sword likes to pull nutrients from its roots. 
Rotala from my experience definitely just wants a lot of nutrients in the water column.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2024 at 5:32 PM, EricksonAquatics said:

Pushing the Anubias between the two rocks will work perfect. That’s what I do with mine. 
If you haven’t tried using liquid fertilizer you don’t know what you’re missing out on!!😂

And root tabs which I’m not sure if you’re using. I believe micro sword likes to pull nutrients from its roots. 
Rotala from my experience definitely just wants a lot of nutrients in the water column.

Yep. They don’t necessarily need root tabs but it’s like a bonus lol, I have it, it’s a solid plant, don’t worry @Gideyon, anubias is the easiest and I mean easiest plant ever! If you through it in water in a bowl it would live lol! (I am kidding of course 😉)

• Like 1

On 5/13/2024 at 8:51 PM, EricksonAquatics said:

But only a little bit😂😂💁🏼‍♀️

Lol, but yes it literally is the only plant I have ever kept that doesn’t rot eventually, yes, bad luck. Lol. (I can’t react to any more posts today it says…..😂)

• Haha 1