My introduction of the tanks

hi there everyone im Ryan, 

im reasonably new to the hobby although have kinda hyper fixated on it and am now trying to learn as much as i can about the hobby. i and my house mate have 3 tanks in total with a very large tank (350L) which i won in a raffle and am slowly building ive got fish and plants in but i still think it needs work if you have any constructive criticism for my tank please do let me know. i also have a shall shrimptank whic i am very prowd of and is currently producing massive amounts of shrimps . its been set up for about 6 months now and i belive i have had abourt 30-35 babys born in that time and have been slowly taking them out once ther grown up and adding them in to the main tank and houce mate has fluval felx and i have another old fluval flex that im going to be redoing for some pea puffers . 

also forgot to mention i am also in england so i dont know if there may be any differneces ion what fish are avaible form where you are

MicrosoftTeams-image (18).png

MicrosoftTeams-image (17).png

Edited by Split_in_2
addin in info that i fogot to add before
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

@Bigdog99i do in my houce mates tank in the fluval flex there is 3 different species of minke in there too and the design and everything in it was their choice other than the Betta as that was inherited from me as they wanted a feature fish in there the Vietnamese cardinal minnows only got added last weekend 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Love 1

On 2/22/2024 at 1:20 PM, Split_in_2 said:

@Bigdog99i do in my houce mates tank in the fluval flex there is 3 different species of minke in there too and the design and everything in it was their choice other than the Betta as that was inherited from me as they wanted a feature fish in there the Vietnamese cardinal minnows only got added last weekend 

image.jpg

image.jpg

That is so cool! I love minnows, I love that tank too!

• Thanks 1