Help with aqueon tank

BETTA999

So i just bougth a aqueon tank from petco but after filling it up i noticed that the frontal panes stuck out this one is sticking out17046946905415361071228311669614.jpg.8d486d666c3357ed1340f5bcab8667f6.jpg

This one isnt17046946163114629879873935312050.jpg

Will this afect my aquarium???

Edited by BETTA999
  • Like 1

As long as the silicone seal is sound, the tank should work fine. It is difficult to understand exactly what you are describing there. Is a vertical pane of glass not aligned properly with a horizontal pane? If it bothers you, see if you can return it to the store and exchange it for another. I’m not sure what policies they will have.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 1/8/2024 at 4:30 AM, Fish Folk said:

As long as the silicone seal is sound, the tank should work fine. It is difficult to understand exactly what you are describing there. Is a vertical pane of glass not aligned properly with a horizontal pane? If it bothers you, see if you can return it to the store and exchange it for another. I’m not sure what policies they will have.

Exactly the side pane is not aligned with the horizontal pane

Edited by BETTA999

What size is the aquarium; if it is large you might return it as depending on the exact issue it might create undue pressure point - i can't really see what you are talking about so no clue if this is serious or not. If it is small it probably doesn't matter. A 10 is small a 55 is large everything in between is gradiant but 20 gallons of water on a wood floor can do $40,000 of damage.

• Like 2