Have a SAFE and Happy New Year

Guppysnail

I hope everyone rings in the New Year in a positive note.  Remember all the things you did well this year and praise yourself for your accomplishments.  

Stay safe and if your festivities are near your tanks take a few extra moments to make certain they are safe as well. image.gif.594266101f228f5f48fd642371be610b.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Happy New Year! We are ringing in the new year with a cookie baking party. All 5 kinds of gluten free cookie dough have been mixed up and are chilling, and the first batch just came out of the oven!

I also spent some time this morning hanging with my fish and feeding them a slightly more varied diet for the occasion.

Sensei Fish also wishes everyone a wonderful year to come.

1000012858-01.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 4

On 12/31/2023 at 3:42 PM, Guppysnail said:

I hope everyone rings in the New Year in a positive note.  Remember all the things you did well this year and praise yourself for your accomplishments.  

Stay safe and if your festivities are near your tanks take a few extra moments to make certain they are safe as well. image.gif.594266101f228f5f48fd642371be610b.gif

So far, so good!

The fish celebrated the new year with new plants, Brine Shrimp and Bloodworms.  I had Egg Nog and Bourbon

• Like 1
  • Love 1