Members only products category not showing for me.

Brainsponge

On 12/9/2023 at 8:30 AM, Revaria said:

I think they took it down to edit the prices, when I last checked the scratch and dent products they did not reflect the current prices on the site and were discounted based on the old pricing. 

Awesome, I like this answer. That would make sense.

On 12/9/2023 at 8:23 AM, Guppysnail said:

Sometimes my account un-syncs with YouTube. Sync and try again. Also be certain you are logged in. 
However mine seems glitchy this morning also. 

That doesn't seem to be the issue this time. Mine would do that occasionally as well. Although it has been awhile. I did check that. Thanks for the input

On 12/9/2023 at 10:08 AM, Sarina said:

@Brainsponge @Guppysnail The member's only category of the website was removed due to issues on the back end with our inventory system. As far as I know, it will not be coming back. 

That's a shame, I always added stuff from that list. That was a nice perk for members. It really added value to my membership. Thanks for the info, I do appreciate it.

• Like 3

Thats too bad, I liked being able to have that perk. I do remember in one of @Cory's livestreams he kind of explained how that system worked with how/when they updated the members only section. Kind of sounded like it could be cumbersome and not super efficient. I can understand why it was removed. 

• Administrators

Yep, the section just wasn't really sustainable. We were trying, but product descriptions, pictures, inventory all had their own challenges. For now we are saving them up and have some plans to try in the future. So while it doesn't help you today, we do have some ideas to try out 😉