utilizing the bottom space of my fish stand

venzi

Hi.  I have a TitanEze fish stand and was wondering if there's suggestions on how to utilize the bottom space of the stand.  I could put like container boxes there but it'd just look cluttered.  Maybe I could hang some fabric (like curtains) held on by some strong magnets to hide the container boxes?  I'm open to any suggestions.  Photos of your setup would be appreciated if you've been able to utilize that space below.

image.png.c3ccb12b17b1a4a8c4b22178adbf4ae8.png

I think you're on the right track with using magnets or velcro to hold curtains on the sides to hide storage for food, testing equipment, cleaning tools, etc... underneath. I personally would put a piece of plywood on the bracing to keep it off the floor, but that's a matter of taste. If you don't have anywhere better to put it you could put an air pump down there too, but make sure to put a check valve at the top of the air line (in elevation above the water line) to avoid backflow.

• Like 1

Some suggestions:

• A solid shelf on the bottom brace is a must.
  • Turn the stand around and use those decorative rings for routing cords and tubing.
  • A google search for shoe shelf will get some suggestions for equipment stackability.
  • Depending on taste, a curtain or plywood cover attached with magnets is a great idea.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/29/2023 at 11:56 AM, Tanked said:

A solid shelf on the bottom brace is a must.

I personally would place a sheet of plywood cut to size. 

On 11/29/2023 at 11:56 AM, Tanked said:

Turn the stand around and use those decorative rings for routing cords and tubing.

Great suggestion. 

• Like 2

On 11/29/2023 at 8:56 AM, Tanked said:

Some suggestions:

• A solid shelf on the bottom brace is a must.
  • Turn the stand around and use those decorative rings for routing cords and tubing.
  • A google search for shoe shelf will get some suggestions for equipment stackability.
  • Depending on taste, a curtain or plywood cover attached with magnets is a great idea.

oh shoe shelf.  that's a good idea too.  thanks.