Question

Khole new fish

It's probably a harmless bacterial bloom or some detritus on your substrate was disturbed when you added water. You can try using something like fritz clarifier or add a polishing pad to your filter if it's modular, but you might just have to wait it out. 

Thanks for your advice I actually had an filter and I connected it and I had an extra aquarium so I moved my blind cave tetras and left the mollies each in their own space and wow the water has cleared alot, I am using coconut fiber in one of the  filters and will be removing the small piece of carbon I used also. I will be removing the extra filter soon 

Edited by Khole new fish

@Khole new fish I combined your topics again. You placed your reply as a whole new topic. You do not need to make a new topic each time you reply. It’s confusing an no one understands what you are replying to. 

At the bottom of the thread you will see a reply box. That way you can continue speaking about the same issue or fish or topic and it makes sense to others because they can read the whole thing. 

F1F77124-EBBB-4350-94DC-17424D75CA67.jpeg

• Thanks 1

On 11/8/2023 at 4:29 PM, Khole new fish said:

I need some advice I have two mollies with some Bumblebee gobies I am not sure if I should keep them together or transfer the mollies to the tank with the tetra, and Danios, what should I do 

I think bumblebee gobies and mollies go well together since they both prefer hard water. Some bumblebee gobies prefer brackish water and mollies are brackish tolerant, so that's an option too. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2023 at 10:13 PM, Ninjoma said:

I think bumblebee gobies and mollies go well together since they both prefer hard water. Some bumblebee gobies prefer brackish water and mollies are brackish tolerant, so that's an option too. 

What do you think about the end result mollies and Bumblebee gobies tankIMG_20231117_150130.jpg.910348bff431b6287ac0a9de5d116655.jpg

IMG_20231117_150136.jpg

On 11/9/2023 at 10:14 AM, Khole new fish said:

I am see that the mollies really don't let the gobies eat much they are all over any food I feed them what should I do

Bumblebee gobies can be a little particular about what they eat. They seem to like freeze dried brine shrimp and freeze dried tubifex worms in my experience. Sometimes I like to soak them in tank water and then wave them near the gobies with tweezers to entice them to eat.

On 11/17/2023 at 11:10 AM, Khole new fish said:

What do you think about the end result mollies and Bumblebee gobies tankIMG_20231117_150130.jpg.910348bff431b6287ac0a9de5d116655.jpg

IMG_20231117_150136.jpg

I like it! That's a cool wood piece with the anubias behind it and I like the crypt garden you have going.