Co-Op Plants: Pick One

I think this is something I am always pondering, but I might have a fun way to ask what everyone thinks!

What is one plant you would like to see added to the co-op store for plants?  Just one, and I will encourage everyone to pick something that fits the other plants in the plant offerings.

Secondly, let's assume that plant farm space is limited and this is a situation where one plant is changed over to another plant (the one above).  What is the one plant you would remove from the store?

https://www.aquariumcoop.com/collections/live-plants

----------
For me, I think one of my favorite things is to see a plant with a unique color.  It might be a shade or texture difference or it might be something where it's a contrasting color.

It's so tough to pick just one plant, but I would...
Add:  Hygrophilia Pinnatifida "UK" (the more reddish one)
Remove:  Pogostemon Stellatus "Octopus"

I can't 'pick' just one, I feel like I've ordered 1 of each at one point or another except for Ammannia Gracilis and Crinum. What I'd like to see would be their usual simple always 'in stock' plants, along with batches of more advanced plants not usually offered.

On 10/13/2023 at 8:33 AM, JoeQ said:

What I'd like to see would be their usual simple always 'in stock' plants, along with batches of more advanced plants not usually offered.

Which one!?!?

🙂

I have been eyeballing the ammannia Gracilis as well. It.fits my goal with the planted tank and it's a new species for me.

On 10/13/2023 at 1:02 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

Which one!?!?

🙂

I have been eyeballing the ammannia Gracilis as well. It.fits my goal with the planted tank and it's a new species for me.

Sadly it doesn't fit mine.... I'd like to slowly get away from the unruly jungle tank look and move towards low maintenance stuff I can tie to rocks, crypts, lillys and the random stem or two with smaller leaves. I have wayyyyy too many projects I want to do, but it always seems like im spending my time on trimming and replanting.......... Stupid stems!!! 😤😄

• Haha 1