Co-Op Plants: Pick One

I think this is something I am always pondering, but I might have a fun way to ask what everyone thinks!

What is one plant you would like to see added to the co-op store for plants?  Just one, and I will encourage everyone to pick something that fits the other plants in the plant offerings.

Secondly, let's assume that plant farm space is limited and this is a situation where one plant is changed over to another plant (the one above).  What is the one plant you would remove from the store?

https://www.aquariumcoop.com/collections/live-plants

----------
For me, I think one of my favorite things is to see a plant with a unique color.  It might be a shade or texture difference or it might be something where it's a contrasting color.

It's so tough to pick just one plant, but I would...
Add:  Hygrophilia Pinnatifida "UK" (the more reddish one)
Remove:  Pogostemon Stellatus "Octopus"

On 10/13/2023 at 1:02 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

Which one!?!?

🙂

I have been eyeballing the ammannia Gracilis as well. It.fits my goal with the planted tank and it's a new species for me.

Sadly it doesn't fit mine.... I'd like to slowly get away from the unruly jungle tank look and move towards low maintenance stuff I can tie to rocks, crypts, lillys and the random stem or two with smaller leaves. I have wayyyyy too many projects I want to do, but it always seems like im spending my time on trimming and replanting.......... Stupid stems!!! 😤😄

• Haha 1