What are you feeding your Rasboras? (or other small fish)

Dork Fish

I have other small/nano fish, so I go with live micro worms, freshly hatched brine shrimp, frozen cyclop, frozen bbs, fluval bug bites (S) that I crush between my fingers for sort of dust, sera vipan baby dry food. I also use bee pollen but just cause I saw it sold and have no idea if it benefits or not. Also if you sieve mosquito larvae on bbs sieve, you can get small mosquito larvae that tiny fish can eat

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Right now I alternate Easy Fry and Fish Food and Xtreme Nano pellets. I just ordered Bug Bites and Xtreme Krill flakes this week to use as alternatives so their diet is a little more varied (and also to help enhance the color of my ember tetras). Mostly I just hop over to the food tab on Aquarium Co-op every so often and pick a food to try out. XD I'm not a live-food type of person, though, so I just vary the prepared foods.

• Thanks 1

For my small fish, I also like crushed up Bug Bites. Mainly I feed them Xtreme Community Crave Flakes, crushed up pretty fine in the morning when everyone is hungry - I like how these flakes have spirulina. At night they often get live/frozen baby brine shrimp, and other times frozen/thawed Daphnia for variety. 

• Thanks 1