New ADA Light: Aqua sky RGB II

nabokovfan87

• 4 weeks later...

I believe it is still a $400+ light for a 60 cm tank but ADA products are phenomenal.  

i do like having light that covers the full tank.  I tend to look for that. Im staying in the Hygger end of the budget pool at the moment but that’s a feature I have on my light that I appreciate 

Edited by _Eric_
  • Like 3

On 8/2/2023 at 9:46 AM, Guppysnail said:

I run these on all my tanks. They are a fantastic light for the affordable price. 

I agree.  Very nice light as far as output, plant growth, etc and I like being able to program the intensity and the ramping when it changes intensity.  Very durable light as well.  I’ve had these for over a year.  

• Like 2

@Guppysnail @nabokovfan87 @_Eric_ I am getting close to buying some lights for my 75g and I have to say it is hard to beat Hygger for price. It is hard to pull the trigger on a light that is twice the price and more, even if it is a really good one (especially if I determine I need 2 lights... 1 for the front half and another for the back). Thanks.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2023 at 12:07 PM, JChristophersAdventures said:

especially if I determine I need 2 lights... 1 for the front half and another for the back)

I do this on my 40. It works splendidly. I can run each different. One for high light plants and one for low light plants in the other area. Both the hyggers bought on Amazon red blue white. I tried the fancier hygger with added green and such but it was too much for my easy plants. 

• Like 1