Hi, I currently have a 125 litre (roughly 33 gallon) community tank that I want to add more fish to but I’m scared about stocking to much. 
Currently in the tank are: 

gold opaline gourami

panda garra 

Khuli loaches (3)

red eye tetras (5)

blue king tetras (3)

my plan was to get more blue kings and red eyes, and then a small group of cory cats. 

how many of each could I get before I’d be full? I do weekly water changes and it is a planted aquarium that I am hoping to add more plants too very soon (I’ve posted about my struggle with plants in the plant thread if you wouldn’t mind nipping across, mines the one with plants turning brown/having brown algae on them) 

Thanks in advance x

I wouldn't add kuhlis and corydoras to the same tank personally. They tend to end up out competing each other for food resources. Instead, I'd  up the kuhli count to 12, and then up the red eye tetras and the blue king tetras to 8-10 each. And then you'd  be pretty well stocked. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ulrum said:

I have been using a really helpful site called aqadvisor that you can input your tank size, filtration, and fish stock into in order to figure this kind of question out. It's not foolproof, but it's still super helpful.

thanks I’ll have to give it a try, I’ve used some before that were either SUPER strict or way too slack but I’ll give this one a shot x

10 hours ago, Nataku said:

I wouldn't add kuhlis and corydoras to the same tank personally. They tend to end up out competing each other for food resources. Instead, I'd  up the kuhli count to 12, and then up the red eye tetras and the blue king tetras to 8-10 each. And then you'd  be pretty well stocked. 

Thanks for the advice, are there any other small bottom feeders that could live with khuli loaches? I’m not too familiar with bottom feeders other then cory cats 

1 hour ago, Cheesy said:

Thanks for the advice, are there any other small bottom feeders that could live with khuli loaches? I’m not too familiar with bottom feeders other then cory cats 

As long as you target feed them you can do both, I watch my 3 kuhli loaches and 6 corydoras feed every day.

What kind of filtration?

It seems pretty lightly stocked to me. I would have no problem doubling that and adding 6 corys if my tank was seasoned.

You could add one species at a time and monitor your parameters as you go.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Marc said:

As long as you target feed them you can do both, I watch my 3 kuhli loaches and 6 corydoras feed every day.

What kind of filtration?

It seems pretty lightly stocked to me. I would have no problem doubling that and adding 6 corys if my tank was seasoned.

You could add one species at a time and monitor your parameters as you go.

I’ve been trying to find info on the exact filter since it came as a complete set up, I believe it’s the Juwel Bioflow filtersystem internal filter.