Tare down & set up 2 tanks

Hello fish people, how you all doing ? hope all is good in the neighborhood 
well just as the title says, tore down 1 tank & got it set back up again (75 gal)
set up another tank & got it going (30-35 gal) that's a lot of work for 1 person.

I was going to try & video the work on the 75 gal  but it didn't pan out like I 
was hoping, BUT I can give you a look at what it  looks like after all the work 
was done, it looks a lot better than I was expecting it & that makes me happy.

So being I couldn't video what I done with the tank I'll  tell you want I did just 
to give you an idea of work I put into it to make it the way it looks now, whew
I will say this, it was a LOT OF work shifting gravel to get what I wanted in it.

That's right you heard me say shifted rocks, I shifted the bdbs to get the rocks 
out of it where it was just the sand, then I shifted the river rocks to get them 
clean & then shifted the pea gravel to clean them & started putting them in.

By the time I got done emptying the tank & shifting rocks I was done took 
a break for a few hrs & got back on the job again cleaning the walls & setting 
up the hob's & getting all the rocks together to put back into the tank AGAIN.

So this is what it looks like after all the hard work has been done for a while 
Taking care of business < short video 

• Like 2

just finishing up doing the same to my 55gal today. moved it from main floor to basement near my 120, where i can watch them both , vs one or the other. it is a bunch of work. amazing how much junk one accumulates in the stand over a few years.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2023 at 7:52 PM, lefty o said:

just finishing up doing the same to my 55gal today. moved it from main floor to basement near my 120, where i can watch them both , vs one or the other. it is a bunch of work. amazing how much junk one accumulates in the stand over a few years.

Yea I know, it doesn't take long, I had just redone the 75 like a few mons ago &
the muck & junk that accumulated from then to now is like O M L so yea, maybe 
by putting the rocks & gravel in like I did this time will feed the plant's better 
than sitting on the top & when the plant's start growing it will fill in the tank.

On 3/7/2023 at 7:52 PM, lefty o said:

I have 3- 55 gal tanks I don't have any room to set up, I wish 
I had some 1 that wanted them cause they are nice tanks to 
have, I love my 75 gal & now that I set up the 35 gal I love 
it too, so that's the 2 tanks I'm sticking with.