Repashy question

knee

Can I feed the powder directly? If I can is there a specific one that I can use or can I use it for all the flavors?

Any pros or cons to doing this? 

How long do you keep the already made repashy in the freezer? I still have a few cubes from the last time I made it and was wondering if I should throw them out. They've been in there for 2-3 weeks.

Edited by knee

On 3/1/2023 at 4:38 PM, knee said:

Can I feed the powder directly?

Yes, works well for fry food. Very well.

I would recommend this method for feeding powdered foods:

On 3/1/2023 at 4:38 PM, knee said:

If I can is there a specific one that I can use or can I use it for all the flavors?

Any pros or cons to doing this? 

You can use all of them, some are more chunky than others.  I would recommend turning off equipment, letting it sink.  If you're feeding it for mid-water feeding, just be aware that it may or may not get pushed around the water column pretty easily. 

I used a little pipette and added 2-3 vials of water then added a small amount of powder and mixed it so it didn't float on the surface as easily.  Then I would feed it into moss.  It does stick and can fungus up over time if the fish don't eat it.  Don't feed a ton if you're using it for fry food, but it's going to be equivalent to use something like the easy fry food in how you use it.

• Thanks 1

On 3/1/2023 at 6:21 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

I used a little pipette and added 2-3 vials of water then added a small amount of powder and mixed it so it didn't float on the surface as easily. 

Will definitely do this. I got a bunch of snails for any leftovers but I'll probably try a small amount later just to see how they like it. Thank you for all the suggestions 🙂 

• Thanks 1