One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish.

Tanked

Can you can identify fish silhouettes?  The pictures below are what my fish cam sees at first light. I took the screenshot because of the way the colors stand out. I don't actually know what the red fish is!  It was one of my adoptees, and the owner said that he was told it was an Ember Tetra.  I never really thought to question it until my LFS finally got some Embers in stock.  The fish seems to glow in the dark, and is a brighter red/orange in the daylight.  I couldn't find any daylight photos.

Screenshot (101).png

Screenshot (118).png

• Like 1

Thank you @Colu@lefty o  This has been bugging me for a while.  I know it is a terrible picture.  When the screenshots were taken, I was more interested in how the camera was handling the reds and reflecting the blue light on the blood fins.  The only daylight shot I could find had the featureless barb coming straight on from the far end of the tank.  When I moved the fish to this tank, it was quite content to hang out with the blood fins. and it wasn't until my Embers were larger and older that I knew they would never match the size or color.