black ram

Leo2o915

The first black rams I tried were from them   .Unfortunately, they fell apart in my water. Got a different pair from a LFS and again they fell apart in my water. After spending $100 on 4 fish from two separate sources I decided to try something else. 

I do not believe I received “bad” fish from either place. Even though I had my water at like 84 they just didn’t seem to work well for me and I wasn’t willing to keep throwing money at them. 

Also, these aren’t the “midnight” rams that are basically completely black, but I definitely believe they are the black variety 

On 2/7/2023 at 6:52 PM, AllFishNoBrakes said:

The first black rams I tried were from them   .Unfortunately, they fell apart in my water. Got a different pair from a LFS and again they fell apart in my water. After spending $100 on 4 fish from two separate sources I decided to try something else. 

I do not believe I received “bad” fish from either place. Even though I had my water at like 84 they just didn’t seem to work well for me and I wasn’t willing to keep throwing money at them. 

Also, these aren’t the “midnight” rams that are basically completely black, but I definitely believe they are the black variety 

gotcha wonder where we can find those midnight rams