The best part of gettIng your aquarium co op order?

Tactical Error

The stickers are randomly appearing in orders again. They are not assigned to specific orders, it is literally the luck of the draw out of a box on the packer station. Every order may not receive a sticker,  they are not a scanned item on the order. We have no control over what sticker goes into the orders. Enjoy the Free stickers!!!!! 😍

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I got a sticker too! I turned into a little kid, lol. I had to run over and show my husband who acted interested to his credit- he likes my fish ok, but they are definitely my passion. He'd rather I collected video games... My sticker is a bristle nose pleco which makes me want one even more. I may need to start watching my lfs. 😉

• Love 1

On 1/29/2023 at 1:28 PM, Candi said:

The stickers are randomly appearing in orders again. They are not assigned to specific orders, it is literally the luck of the draw out of a box on the packer station. Every order may not receive a sticker,  they are not a scanned item on the order. We have no control over what sticker goes into the orders. Enjoy the Free stickers!!!!! 😍

That's cool.  It should totally be random so the gift keeps its surprise power!

• 7 months later...

I’m new to the hobby and started ordering here and there. First 2 times came with stickers. I went back 2 years on live streams and started listening to better myself. An older live stream video Cory said there is 27 different stickers and get one on every order. I started putting in orders to rack up the stickers. Happy I checked the form before I emailed @Candi asking if I got put on the do not add sticker list. 😂. Time to not spread out my orders and make it easier on the mail man.