Plant id

On 12/22/2022 at 10:54 AM, Guppysnail said:

Looks like wisteria to me. It’s beautiful 

PS I’m so glad I’m not the only one that gets their toes in pictures 🤗

I do it all the time. I try to edit them out but I’m so tired today I was happy just to post  a little.  I saw the toes but not the jet until just now. 

I just if anyone is in the market of an F-4 here’s a start. 

On 12/22/2022 at 10:57 AM, Patrick_G said:

Let us know if you buy that ‘59 Phantom, I want a ride! 😆

I yeah probably not going to buy that one. It’s a little under powered. It’s amazing what I do in my spare time. I was going to go and edit it but I think I’ll just leave it. I had 2 that and an A-4 I send to a friend looking of a Cessna. I was trying to upsell him so I can ride in and F-4

Edited by rockfisher
  • Haha 2

On 12/22/2022 at 8:39 AM, rockfisher said:

I had 2 that and an A-4 I send to a friend looking of a Cessna. I was trying to upsell him so I can ride in and F-4

Haha, I have friend who own a small flight school and loves his toys. I sent him the link, he just laughed and said he’d already seen it. 😆 

On 12/22/2022 at 2:53 PM, Patrick_G said:

Haha, I have friend who own a small flight school and loves his toys. I sent him the link, he just laughed and said he’d already seen it. 😆 

Yeah I fly in a my dads on he build. There is a former Marine who buy a harrier. My dad was lead engineer on so of the most famous jets of the 80’s,90’s and a few that are still fling like the harrier. This is the actual first one he worked on. It hangs in the Marine corp Museum. DBB68E1F-1CC5-49DD-8EF6-96243BAD575E.jpeg.b4ae961e71aede08a0b96169cbe32789.jpegHe also worked on the F-18,F-15,T-45, and YF-23

he got a chuckle