Shy about social media, but love Aquarium Co-op

reefhugger

Hi everyone.

I started the aquarium addiction about 3 years ago with a 55 gallon community tank.  I've learned so much  about how much there is to learn.  Now I've got  15 and 20 gallon nano tanks,  and just set up a 70 gallon schooling fish tank ( rainbow fish and tetras).   I've listened to many of Cory and Irenes's videos for guidance and ideas.  (I also rely on Prime Time Aquatics) .  

Generally I've been hesitant to engage in social media as it seems generally negative and loaded with unreliable information.  But this seems like a good forum .....so Hi!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Welcome to the forum @reefhugger. I am totally anti-social media, have never had a social media account and never will. The only reason I stay here is because it's a FRIENDLY place where people of ALL ages can come and share their experience, journeys and pitfalls without feeling like they're bad or being judged (though we are human it can happen but it is kept in check on this forum). Looking forward to your interactions! :classic_biggrin:

On 12/14/2022 at 4:12 AM, reefhugger said:

Hi everyone.

I started the aquarium addiction about 3 years ago with a 55 gallon community tank.  I've learned so much  about how much there is to learn.  Now I've got  15 and 20 gallon nano tanks,  and just set up a 70 gallon schooling fish tank ( rainbow fish and tetras).   I've listened to many of Cory and Irenes's videos for guidance and ideas.  (I also rely on Prime Time Aquatics) .  

Generally I've been hesitant to engage in social media as it seems generally negative and loaded with unreliable information.  But this seems like a good forum .....so Hi!

Welcome! This is an AMAZING site for those of us who can't stand negativity. Everyone is kind and helpful. 🙂