24 gallon nano tank

Jeremyblevins

I think it looks great, it’s definitely the style I gravitate towards. The only problem is I always find myself wanting more height, especially in a tank this tall. If you have enough wood and rock I’d bring it right up to the surface, but if not then it looks great as is, and you can let the plants fill in the extra space. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/12/2022 at 2:58 PM, Adam Swarbrick said:

Love the side view of the tank. I feel like the front right corner could do with some stone to balance it out. But that does depend on what you’re planning to do with the open space? If it’s going to be densely planted maybe it wouldn’t be needed for example.

ED09B034-94BB-4AC3-80ED-A12FD0BF87C2.jpeg.e48e1e2bd4177397d0fae26e5488a208.jpeg

Hey, thanks for the tip. I tried to find some decent looking dragon stone locally but came up short. My plant at the moment is to fill that area with some S. Repens. 

On 11/12/2022 at 3:04 PM, Patrick_G said:

I think it looks great, it’s definitely the style I gravitate towards. The only problem is I always find myself wanting more height, especially in a tank this tall. If you have enough wood and rock I’d bring it right up to the surface, but if not then it looks great as is, and you can let the plants fill in the extra space. 

The plan is definitely to get some height from the background plants. I have some Rotala Rotundafolia in quarantine at the moment that I envesion forming a back wall to the surface. 

• Like 1