intro from bonz

Have followed many of the videos and still looking for somewhere to obtain useful information. Already belong to a couple other forums but I do not see much activity on them. Many questions unanswered.

Currently have 3 tanks, 1. 36gl. Bow, 2. 29gl High and a Fusion Micro 30L that I just acquired used. All with fresh water and the 36 is planted with a dirted substrate.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2022 at 1:11 PM, bonz_dragon said:

Currently have 3 tanks, 1. 36gl. Bow, 2. 29gl High and a Fusion Micro 30L that I just acquired used. All with fresh water and the 36 is planted with a dirted substrate.

sounds awesome. please feel free to share some photos!  The 36G bow, what brand is it by chance?  I think the one I had was a 38, but I just couldn't handle the obtuse blur it caused on my eyes.  I have some pretty sensitive vision issues. 😞

On 8/7/2022 at 1:58 PM, bonz_dragon said:

Have tried to take pix's but they never turn out. Either too dark, out of focus or too much reflection.

Take them at night, everything else off but the tank lights. Lens as close as you can to the glass. No worries at all! Please post whatever you can. We'd love to see it. 🙂

On 8/8/2022 at 5:58 AM, bonz_dragon said:

Have tried to take pix's but they never turn out. Either too dark, out of focus or too much reflection. The Nikon I have isn't the best.

Wider tank shots can be a bit trickier. For fishy close-ups I just use my iPhone to take a video. Then, I pause the video, scroll through it and screenshot pictures.

78DAE0CB-77EB-4FCA-AF76-94E503BEA3A4.jpeg.2127666bcd08e6f569a33534e4f5010b.jpeg

276E65C3-DCC1-4F6E-9097-2AF3ACA53DDE.jpeg.10f1814a60345a5ca225e6d625b5b696.jpeg

• Like 1

On 8/8/2022 at 6:11 AM, bonz_dragon said:

Have followed many of the videos and still looking for somewhere to obtain useful information. Already belong to a couple other forums but I do not see much activity on them. Many questions unanswered.

Welcome to the forum! What stocking have you chosen for all of your fish tanks? I'm interested to find out.