Retail Store Summer Weekend Sales

Hi everyone!

Thought I'd create an ongoing place for me to list the summertime weekend sales for our retail store. This would be for local customers or in-store only purchases with no exceptions. These are obviously for the specified weekends only with no price match or quotes offered outside of those times.

This weekend 7/15/22-7/17/22 we are running a sale on potted plants and Easy Green! Hope to see you!

image.png.c1381bcea6c89d8fdb7e125cdd7f5639.png

Edited by brandonnaturally
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 10:14 PM, brandonnaturally said:

Hi everyone!

This weekend's retail store sale will be on Corydoras! Buy 2 get a 3rd free! Great opportunity to get a school of your favorite type going!

Weekend 8/12/22-8/14/22 only

image.png.88ee096b45d5c39cede33ddc656149b5.png

It's a sign!!! I've been considering cories for my 29 & I'm going to the co-op tomorrow!!!! So excite!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 8/27/2022 at 1:33 PM, brandonnaturally said:

Hi everyone!

This weekend we are running a discount on schooling fish! Deal applies to fish of the same species only and is only running from 8/26/22-8/28/22. Hope to see you in!

image.png.e24d65336fcb544b545402bc8bfbc6b3.png

Nice.  One of the LFS's I go to in Houston has "Buy 6, get one free" on almost all of their fish all the time.  I like it because it encourages less experienced fish keepers to get adequate numbers of shoaling and schooling fish.

• 2 weeks later...